Updating the TomTom GO Camper max

m.huijsman_un14
m.huijsman_un14 Registered Users Posts: 4
Apprentice Seeker
I bought a new tomtom camp max, all set up but it won't connect to MY drive I've been working on it for days and asked for help I find it very bad that you can't speak to anyone about this also my tomtom sometimes does weird things like turn off the sound stops navigating you name it.

Mod edit: Machine translated [Dutch]

Comments

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 6,513
    Revered Voyager
    On Camper Max perform updates only via wi-fi.
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 10,035
    Superuser
    Hi @m.huijsman_un14

As stated the Go Camper Max only updates via Wifi also you cannot add a new map other than by the unit being connected directly via Wifi.

Do not connect the Unit to your PC USB socket when doing updates. If you need to have the unit being charged during an Update then us an Apple or similar phone mains charger that takes the USB cable.

Doug
  • m.huijsman_un14
    Apprentice Seeker
    edited July 22
    Hi finally contact me thanks
    The biggest problem is that my tomtom can't connect to tomtom My drive, which was possible with my tomtom go 620.
  • DougLap
    Superuser
    Hi @m.huijsman_un14

If you input the same Account Details in MyDrive on the Camper as on the GO620 then it should sync the same Data.

Doug
  • m.huijsman_un14
    Apprentice Seeker
    edited July 22
    I can access My Drive on my laptop but the tom tom doesn't work and says .oops there are problems accessing tomtom services please try again later
    what am i doing wrong or what can i do.
  • m.huijsman_un14
    Apprentice Seeker
    edited July 22
    finally done,thank you all
  • DougLap
    Superuser
    Hi @m.huijsman_un14

Glad you are sorted.

Doug