troubles with TomTom Go 520

BLL
BLL Registered Users Posts: 6
Apprentice Seeker
edited July 21 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
First and foremost I need another new suction mount. The device is useless without it. I can't even connect to the stand that sits on the dash, that requires the suction to connect it. The devices have great longevity and ability to be updated with current maps. Overall I love it compared to dealing with the phone. It's a shame the phyiscal connection is such a weak point! (oops I guess this is for HOME vs. MyDrive Connect, don't see how to change or delete so I'll post there too.)

Comments

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 6,513
    Revered Voyager
  • BLL
    Apprentice Seeker
    Right. So you think I'm going to pay $50 for this kit which contains everything, because the stupid 25 cents suction cup wore out? Seriously, I like the TomTom a lot but I can live with my phone that I must have and already pay a ridiculous amount for. Pretty disappointed in the support here!
  • YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 21,136
     Superuser
    Hi
    @BLL
    Try searching eBay....
    The lower Suction Cup & Ball part of the Click & GO is available as a separate unit from £15.00 with Free P&P

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • BLL
    Apprentice Seeker
    Thanks @YamFazMan, a shame a company with a good product doesn't stand behind a stupid defective part better. I know they'd like to see people buy more, but good support is one way and seeing them on other people's cars another, to make that happen!