MAP CORRECTION

bergeron1642540
bergeron1642540 Montreal, QC, CanadaRegistered Users Posts: 1
New Seeker
edited July 20 in Map quality
Can someone tell me how long Tomtom takes to fix an error I reported. It's been two weeks and nothing has been fixed yet. The correction is for the 5440 Sherbrooke street in Montreal. The main entrance is now in the new west tower and all the others (Google Map, Garmin etc) have made the corrections except Tomtom (including Plans from Apple Maps). I just made a second correction request today. No one acknowledges receipt. Do you know what's going on at Tomtom?

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 6,513
    Revered Voyager
    It takes between 6 and 9 months before a correction is corrected on the map. Sometimes less.
  • Shawnloveshorses161
    Shawnloveshorses161 Registered Users Posts: 48
    Prominent Wayfarer
    I would like to let you know that I was not able to report the location change, it seems there was a error. I have reported it under "other" and we shall wait for updates.

Map updates usually come every weem on Monday, though physical units may get updates quaterly.
  • Shawnloveshorses161
    Prominent Wayfarer
    Good morning,

They have accepted the report and we shall wait until next Monday or Tuesday to confirm fix.
  • Shawnloveshorses161
    Prominent Wayfarer
    I would like to let you know that on the map, the address has been moved to the coordinates provided on Google Maps :)

have a wonderful day!