TomTom Rider route planning software advice please

NigelBean
NigelBean Registered Users Posts: 9
Master Traveler
I have a Rider Premium and was using Tyre route planner for years very well until it stopped working.
I realy struggle with modern terms and complication -every option I look at seems to be so difficult to make and load a route.
Although my rider is a few years old I still get free maps and it works fine for me, better than all the smart screen options.
I wonder can I use "my route app" with the Rider premium please or is there something else basic and easy please?
Many thanks.

Answers

• YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 21,136
     Superuser
    edited July 19
    Hi
    @NigelBean
    I use the Free, slightly quirky, but very good ITN Converter/Route planner
    ITN Converter has a huge number of Map types The Tomtom Routes Map is included, the ITN Converter also Saves/Exports a huge number of route file types

ITN Converter will also export straight to.....
    Tomtom Home...
    Tomtoms MyDrive Route planner
    Tomtom itinerary (.ITN)
    Tomtom POI (.Ov2)

The ITN Converter is quirky because it uses It uses two Windows, one with all the save/export options the other, being the "Editor Window" where you plan your routes
    You use the large green tick (Screen top-right on the Map screen) to switch between Editor (Planning) and the window with all the save/export options
    Get ITN Converter here...
    http://www.benichou-software.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4&itemid=3&lang=en

There is a Tomtom Map...
    4qmj3d8jk79x.jpg

ftljbjbkeifi.jpg
    I also think the ITN Converters ViaMichelin and the Nokia OVI Maps also appear to be a good match to Tomtom Maps

ATB YFM
  • NigelBean
    NigelBean Registered Users Posts: 9
    Master Traveler
    Hi Please accept my gratefull thanks for you reply and helpful suggestions.
    I apologise for the slow reply as I have been away and had log in problems.
    I realy do appreciate your time and effort in helping.
    Many kind Thanks