Go discover 7 error -tomtom services are temporarily unavailable

mikooolaj
mikooolaj United KingdomRegistered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Seeker
edited July 19 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
Hello
I received new Go discover 7 device today. I cannot log into my account via navigation. All the time I show tomtom services are temporarily unavailable. I have tried resets and other attempts from tomtom website but it doesn't help. Honestly, the new device should work better.

Answers

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,273
    Hi @mikooolaj
    Welcome to the community!
    Could you try logging-in when the device is connected to a Wi-Fi® network?
    Out of the box, the in-build clock is not updated with the current time.
    If you go outside where there is a clear view of the sky and let the device connect to the GPS signal.
    Let the device boot completely and wait till the navigation arrow on the screen turns Blue (which indicates that the device has a valid GPS signal).

Thanks,
    Vikram.
  • mikooolaj
    Apprentice Seeker
    Yes it has a connection to gps and wifi. Everything works live traffic, speed cameras but can't log in to mydrive in navigation still. It shows the same problem with tomtom services all the time. The device was updated yesterday but the problem is still there.
  • mikooolaj
    Apprentice Seeker
    edited July 19
    784szax3av4a.png

usz7tfdijod3.jpg
    8oo45d8clpfi.jpg

Mod edit:
    Image edited to remove email address.
    Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks.
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,273
    Hi @mikooolaj
    The 2nd picture you added shows the GO Discover is not connected to a Wi-Fi® network.
    Could you try logging into MyDrive when the TomTom is connected to the Wi-Fi®?

Regards,
    Vikram.