Using TomTom GO on 2 phones

Dazza76
Dazza76 Registered Users Posts: 3
Novice Seeker
Hello. I've been using Go for a good few years now but my subscription has just renewed and although 1 phone is working fine the 2nd just keeps says oops something went wrong and won't open the app, just closed when I click OK. Any idea why this would happen, can't even get as far as signing in.

Best Answer

• Dazza76
    Novice Seeker
    Answer ✓
    OK totally confused by this but installed it on tablet and it worked fine, thought odd but unistalled it. Then thought let's try the phone again and opens straight away 🙃 oh well. Thanks for your help though 😊

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 6,507
    Revered Voyager
    Hi

Delete the application on the phone that is causing the problem then reinstall the application with the button installed on the play store.
  • Dazza76
    Novice Seeker
    Hello. Thanks for that unfortunately I'd already done that as my go to is switch off (uninstall) switch on again (reinstall) 😁

I'm not sure what to do next. It literally opens the app and then I get the oops something went wrong and it closes, before renewing subscription it worked fine. It's running fine on an old note 3 using lineage 18.1 but won't run on my fold 3 running Android 12 🙄🤔
  • Dazza76
    Novice Seeker
    Answer ✓
    OK totally confused by this but installed it on tablet and it worked fine, thought odd but unistalled it. Then thought let's try the phone again and opens straight away 🙃 oh well. Thanks for your help though 😊