why Go supreme with Lifetime speed alarm and camera need to subscribe after 3 month?

labicook
labicook Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Seeker
I have purchased the Tomtom's Go supreme 3 month ago, it tells me the I have lifetime speed alarm and camera free of charge when I purchased it, but now I only got it for 3 month, it asks me to subscribe them with yearly payment.

Will you please let me know how to fix it?

Answers

• YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 21,158
     Superuser
    edited July 16
    Hi
    @labicook
    Welcome to the site...
    @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up on Monday and check/correct your Tomtom Account status.....
    Or....
    Contacting Tomtom Support….
    The phone service has been suspended (Indefinitely)
    The way of contacting Customer Services has changed
    For Tomtom Support Email or Chat lines...
    (Monday to Friday Normal Office Hours)
    Chat… Will be available during Normal Office Hours
    Email… Will be available outside of Normal Office Hours

Step by step tips when Contacting Tomtom Support....
    Here... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1771083/#Comment_1771083

TomTom customer support by email….
    Here... https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000679560
    Note... This link is to one of the Tomtom Support site pages... You may have to login again using your Tomtom Email & Password...

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,330
    Hi @labicook
    Welcome to the community! The services on your TomTom have been fixed. Perform a soft reset for the changes to reflect on your side.

Thanks,
    Vikram.
  • labicook
    labicook Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hi @Vikram,

Thanks for you response. I went to check my service, from my account showed, my Go supreme is not eligible to update any map or speed camera. it became worse now. Could you please check it again?