TomTom GO620 is a GO Camper Tour without lifetime Services

Able1
Able1 Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
edited July 15 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
Hello, I just bought a TomTom Go 620 and I have several problems:
I should have the following services for life: lifetime world maps, lifetime TomTom traffic, lifetime speed cameras but some of these services have an expiry date
In the My Drive Connect app my GO620 is detected as a Tomtom GO Camper Tour.
How can this problem be solved ? I would be grateful if you could help me to solve these errors,

Best Answers

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,307
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Able1
    Welcome to the community!
    The services on your GO 620 have been fixed. Perform a soft reset for the changes to reflect on your side.

Able1 wrote: »

That's mainly because both devices GO WiFi 620 & GO Camper have serial numbers starting with 'ZE'.
    You can ignore the naming part.

Thanks,
    Vikram.

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 6,604
    Elite Voyager
    Answer ✓
    Hi

For Lifetime World Maps, Lifetime Tomtom Traffic, Lifetime Speed Cameras Come back later, moderator @VikramK will review your account and assign you the service.

Your GO620 is detected as a Tomtom GO Camper Tour, this is normal. GO 620 and GO Camper have the same serial number.

Answers

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,307
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Able1
    Welcome to the community!
    The services on your GO 620 have been fixed. Perform a soft reset for the changes to reflect on your side.

Able1 wrote: »

That's mainly because both devices GO WiFi 620 & GO Camper have serial numbers starting with 'ZE'.
    You can ignore the naming part.

Thanks,
    Vikram.

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 6,604
    Elite Voyager
    Answer ✓
    Hi

For Lifetime World Maps, Lifetime Tomtom Traffic, Lifetime Speed Cameras Come back later, moderator @VikramK will review your account and assign you the service.

Your GO620 is detected as a Tomtom GO Camper Tour, this is normal. GO 620 and GO Camper have the same serial number.
  • Able1
    Able1 Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    Thank you VikramK and Willy875 for your replies and assistance and welcoming me.
    I look forward to having my full lifetime services restored.
    Best wishes