Downloading world maps on the GO 620 tomtom wifi

Muzza007
Muzza007 Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
edited July 15 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
My question is one that I can see has been asked many times before, but I cannot see how it is resolved.
I have just purchased a GO 620 with lifetime world maps. But it only has European maps installed. In the coming months I will be travelling in the US and Australia. So how do I access the maps for these countries?
I can see all the European maps, but no options for any other maps. I tried to delete the European maps but a message appears saying there must be one map on the device. Just in case it is a storage space issue, I downloaded UK and Ireland (a reasonably small map) and deleted the rest of Europe maps. But there is still no option to add US or Australia.
So my question is how do I download and access my lifetime worldwide maps - for maps other than Europe?

Best Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 6,513
    Revered Voyager
    Answer ✓
    @Muzza007

Check back later the moderator @VikramK will look at your account and assign the service to you.
  • Muzza007
    New Seeker
    Answer ✓
    Many thanks Vikram. All ok after soft reset.

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 6,513
    Revered Voyager
    Answer ✓
    @Muzza007

Check back later the moderator @VikramK will look at your account and assign the service to you.
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,291
    Hi @Muzza007
    Welcome to the community! The services on your TomTom have been fixed. Perform a soft reset for the changes to reflect on your side.

Thanks,
    Vikram.
  • Muzza007
    New Seeker
    Answer ✓
    Many thanks Vikram. All ok after soft reset.