Can anyone advise how to enter settings while a route is live? GO Discover

leebroath1976
leebroath1976 Registered Users Posts: 101
Renowned Trailblazer
edited July 17 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
Hi folks,

We were out on a journey a few days ago with myself driving at the wheel, my wife was in the passenger seat and tried to press into settings to change a few things while still connected to the mount. At this time a journey to Home was live on the device and I was following the directions. She couldn't find a way to go into settings without having to cancel the route first. Is there anyway to go into settings or do I have to change something on the TomTom GO 7"?

Thanks
Lee

Comments

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 10,031
    Superuser
    edited July 15
    Hi @leebroath1976

If you Tap the 3 vertical Dots at the bottom of the Route Bar an Options Menu appears. Scroll down the Options list and the last 2 Options are the Settings and Voice Control. Tap Settings and you are taken to the Settings screen . Once you have completed the changes Tap the X top right.
    If you have the Route Bar to Auto Hide then when your Route is displayed Tap the Options Icon Bottom Right to see the Options Menu.

Doug
  • leebroath1976
    Renowned Trailblazer
    Thanks Doug,

Just tried what you said and it's there, although it's a shame you can't move the icons about as an edit.

Last question regarding the POI's, is it true you can only have 5 shown at any one time on the Map?

Seems a bit lame to only allow 5, do you think this could be increased to at least 10?

• leebroath1976
    Renowned Trailblazer
    Hi @DougLap

Just wondering dress if you had seen my last message?

Is there anyway to push this idea to Tomtom so we can display more than 5 POI’s on the screen?