TomTom Go 620 lifetime services but Speed Camera indicates Subscription expires on October

fjavierjn
fjavierjn Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
Hi, I just received my brand-new satnav TomTom Go 620 with all the lifetime services included, but Speed Camera indicates Subscription expires on October. Besides, when I connect the device to my computer this is recognised as 'GO/GO Camper Tour' instead 'GO 620'!
I have seen many posts in which support team says to make a soft reset. I have done this and this does not work for me.
I need help please

Best Answer

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,330
    Answer ✓
    Hi @fjavierjn
    Welcome to the community! Our team as fixed the services for your GO 620. As @Willy875 said, just perform a soft reset for the changes to reflect on your side.

Regards,
    Vikram.

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 6,611
    Elite Voyager
    Hi

Perform a soft reset after Tomtom team changes your account settings

Check back tomorrow, moderator @VikramK will review your account and assign the service to you.
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,330
    Answer ✓
    Hi @fjavierjn
    Welcome to the community! Our team as fixed the services for your GO 620. As @Willy875 said, just perform a soft reset for the changes to reflect on your side.

Regards,
    Vikram.
  • fjavierjn
    fjavierjn Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    Hi @VikramK,
    Yes I can see now that the expiration date disappeared from the speed camera service and saying that there is a subscription.
    Many thanks @VikramK and @Willy875!