Go6200 no lifetime cameras

Bzoow
Bzoow Registered Users Posts: 5
Apprentice Traveler
My go6200 purchased from Halfords is advertised with lifetime maps, traffic and cameras but only appears to have a one year camera subscription. Halfords tell me to speak to you about this issue - can you assist?

Comments

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 6,513
    Revered Voyager
    Check back later the moderator @VikramK will look at your account and assign the service to you.
  • neha.pali
    neha.pali Staff, TomTom Staff Posts: 12 Staff
    Hi @Bzoow ,

Welcome to the community!

TomTom GO6200 device comes with Lifetime Europe maps and one year of speed camera and traffic services.

Regards,
    Neha
  • Bzoow
    Apprentice Traveler
    So I need to go back to Halfords and tell them they are falsely advertising lifetime cameras and return the device then?
  • Willy875
    Revered Voyager
    GO 6200 has the cards . the traffic is. lifetime radar

unless it's a GO Professional 6200 that's only had one year of service Tomtom Traffic is on the radar.
  • Bzoow
    Apprentice Traveler
    Sorry I do not understand “radar”. I bought the device to replace my go620 which has a defective digitiser but still has lifetime maps and cameras. Looks like I will return the 6200 with associated poor reviews for TomTom reducing features and Halfords for false advertising.
  • Willy875
    Revered Voyager
    radar = lifetime cameras

Your GO 6200 has lifetime maps and cameras.

Willy875 wrote: »
    Check back later the moderator @VikramK will look at your account and assign the service to you.

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,290
    Hi @Bzoow,
    Welcome to the community!
    My team has fixed the services for your TomTom, just do a soft reset and check for updates.

Regards, Vikram
  • Bzoow
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hi Vikram many thanks the view has changed on MyDrive now from a year subscription but does not actually tell me what the camera subscription is. I obviously want to be sure I am getting lifetime subscription and would like to see that in MyDrive like I can in my 6100 device view - is that possible?
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,290
    edited July 15
    Bzoow wrote: »
    Hi Vikram many thanks the view has changed on MyDrive now from a year subscription but does not actually tell me what the camera subscription is. I obviously want to be sure I am getting lifetime subscription and would like to see that in MyDrive like I can in my 6100 device view - is that possible?

Ideally, it should look the same as it's for your GO 6100.

Disconnect the device > Logout from MyDrive Connect > Close/Exit the program from the notification area > Open MyDrive Connect > Login again.

-Vikram :)
  • Bzoow
    Apprentice Traveler
    Sorry for delay in replying yes it now is the same as my 6100 many thanks for your support