TomTom Go 620 lifetime services and model errors

Agarotero
Agarotero Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
Hello, I just bought a TomTom Go 620 and I have several problems:
-I should have the following services for life: lifetime world maps, lifetime TomTom traffic, lifetime speed cameras but some of these services have an expiration date
-In the MyDrive Connect app it is detected as a Tomtom Go Camper Tour
-On the Tomtom website https://www.tomtom.com/es_es/account/details.html#my-products my Tomtom Go 620 is detected as a Tomtom Go Professional 520; in these two cases the serial number corresponds to my device
How can I solve that? I would be grateful if you could help me to solve these errors, thanks

Best Answers

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,330
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Agarotero

Welcome to the community!
    My team has fixed the services for your TomTom, just do a soft reset and check for updates.

Indeed, there could be a confusion in the way the device model is recognized in MyDrive Connect or on the website as all of them begin with the same serial number.

Regards, Vikram
  • Agarotero
    New Seeker
    Answer ✓
    It's fixed now, thanks a lot for your help.

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 6,611
    Elite Voyager
    Hi

For lifetime world maps and speed cameras, check back tomorrow, moderator @VikramK will review your account and assign you the service.

some GPS models have the same serial number, which is why your GO is listed with other models.
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,330
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Agarotero

Welcome to the community!
    My team has fixed the services for your TomTom, just do a soft reset and check for updates.

Indeed, there could be a confusion in the way the device model is recognized in MyDrive Connect or on the website as all of them begin with the same serial number.

Regards, Vikram
  • Agarotero
    New Seeker
    Answer ✓
    It's fixed now, thanks a lot for your help.