Cant update Europe Zone 8

Ekrem_Emecen
Ekrem_Emecen Registered Users Posts: 3
New Seeker
So I recently tried to update my TomTom. However it said I needed a new map. So I purchased the new map and I went to the install page in the app and I installed and updated everything. It basically gave me entire Europe with other countries included. They all come in parts. So there is for example the Benelux which has the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg. But a few countries repeat themselves for example Benelux which is Netherlands Belgium, Luxembourg and France,Germany, Switzerland and Austria. And then there is a map only for Germany, Austria and Switzerland a map only for France for example. But if I want to make a long ride from for example the Netherlands to Turkey. I'd need to use 3 maps at once. That would be West Europe, East Europe and Turkey. However on my TomTom I can select only 1 map at a time. And the only way to combine entire Europe at once is to use the map called Europe Zone 8 as shown in the image. Currently the Europe Zone 8 map is 94 months old and it tells me to go update it. So I do I go to the website and follow the instructions but when I press update it pretends to update for a few seconds then it shows me an error. Thats the only map that wont update and I really need to be able to use this map in order to make a full ride. I want to use 3 maps at once and I cant do that so I want to use Europe Zone 8 in order to have all maps at once and that's not possible either unless I want to through old roads from 10 years ago and when I do try to update it I get an error. Someone please tell me how do I fix this and why wont it update. All other items in the update and install section were updated and installed. They all first went to the System memory then that was full and the rest went to the SD memory card. I have a feeling that Europe Zone 8 wont update because there is no room anymore in the System memory so I want to install it on the SD memory card and I also don't know how to do that.

Please help

Kind regards,
Ekremsvvg72ba9r5t.png

Answers

• rider1rider
    rider1rider Registered Users Posts: 1,491
    Exalted Pioneer
    may be install full europe on 16gb sd card
  • Ekrem_Emecen
    New Seeker

But the thing is I already have a 64 gb SD card in my TomTom. When I purchased entire Europe it installed Europe in parts such as West Europe East Europe Central Europe or only Germany, France,Austria etc. I want to use 3 maps at once and this is only possible with Europe Zone 8. And whenever I try to update Europe Zone 8 it gives me an error and I don't know how to install Europe Zone 8 on my SD card. @rider1rider
  • Ekrem_Emecen
    New Seeker

But the thing is I already have a 64 gb SD card in my TomTom. When I purchased entire Europe it installed Europe in parts such as West Europe East Europe Central Europe or only Germany, France,Austria etc. I want to use 3 maps at once and this is only possible with Europe Zone 8. And whenever I try to update Europe Zone 8 it gives me an error and I don't know how to install Europe Zone 8 on my SD card. @rider1rider