I purchased a map 3 days ago and have received a paid invoice. I purchased the map through MyDrive C

DRI
DRI Registered Users Posts: 5
New Seeker
I purchased a map 3 days ago through MyDrive Connect account. I have received a paid invoice. The map does not appear in MyDrive Connect acct. and I have no link from the two emails they sent (1 acknowledge purchase, and 2 invoice paid. I have tried to contact Customer Service countless times with no success. I think I will have to cancel the order and request a refund, because if I don't get the map ASAP it will be useless. Does anyone know a solution

Answers

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,291
    Hi @DRI
    Welcome to the community!
    Did you already contact our customer service team regarding the same query?
    I see the LATAM map is activated on your account.

Thanks,
    Vikram.

• DRI
    New Seeker
    Hi Vikram,

I find it interesting that you can see a LATAM map activated on my account. I just logged into my MyDrive Connect account and only see maps for (1) US, Canada, and Mexico
    (2) Europe (expired), and (3) Indian Ocean (expired). I see no map labelled LATAM or South America. I just sent a note to customer service via the red button on the lower right corner of MyDrive Connect screen.

So Vikram, where are you seeing the Latam map?

Thanks,
    DRI
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,291
    edited July 12
    DRI wrote: »

So Vikram, where are you seeing the Latam map?

On the device serial number ending -287 (Via 1535).
    Is this the model for which you ordered the map?

Or did you place an order for a different map region?

Thanks, Vikram.

• DRI
    New Seeker
    Yes that is my device. The only map actually installed on it is a partial of US/Canada/Mex. As I said in my previous comment, I can only see 3 maps on my "MyDrive Connect" - US/Canada/Mexico; Europe; and India Ocean. The map I recently purchased is South America/Central America. I cannot see that one anywhere except on the order and invoice.

Thanks,
    DRI
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 6,513
    Revered Voyager
    When purchasing your card, you may not have selected the Via 1535 account?
  • DRI
    New Seeker
    I only have one device
  • Willy875
    Revered Voyager
    If I try to buy a map on the site, the GPS to select is a BLUE &ME when I don't have this GPS.
  • DRI
    New Seeker
    Thank you to all of you who have tried to help me with this issue. I still don't see the map on MyDrive Connect and a query to customer support (by way of the little red button in lower right corner of MyDrive Connect) has gone unanswered except for an acknowledgement of me sending a query. Customer support has been a big disappointment and actually nonexistent.

DRI
  • Willy875
    Revered Voyager
    Try contacting them via chat

How to contact TomTom customer support by chat or email
    https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919/

How to contact TomTom customer support by email
    https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000679560