Community reporting on TomTom GO

jacare60
jacare60 Registered Users Posts: 67
Renowned Trailblazer
Is there no way to implement the AmiGO's way of reporting in TomTom GO?
adjpgwxhqbo3.jpeg

Mod edit: Machine translated from Portugese!

Best Answer

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 6,064
    Answer ✓
    Hi @jacare60

For now, there is no such plan to introduce community reporting (except speed camera reporting) onto the TomTom GO app. I'll send this as a feature request to the team. Have you tried to use the GO app with AmiGO in overlay mode?

Best, lampard

Answers

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 6,064
    Answer ✓
    Hi @jacare60

For now, there is no such plan to introduce community reporting (except speed camera reporting) onto the TomTom GO app. I'll send this as a feature request to the team. Have you tried to use the GO app with AmiGO in overlay mode?

Best, lampard
  • jacare60
    Renowned Trailblazer
    Have you tried to use the GO app with AmiGO in overlay mode?

Could you explain this better?

• Marek_MkZ
    Marek_MkZ Registered Users Posts: 89
    Supreme Trailblazer
    I was writing about this missing functionality around year ago - with the same answer. AmiGO can act as an applet with just current speed restriction (as I remember) covering part of screen and tapping on that applet gives the possiblity of reporting. For me personally it's nonsense to keep two navigation applications alive, eating resources just to have opportunity to report accidents so please add this functionality to TTGo - surely traffic system will obtain more info from drivers then.
  • jacare60
    Renowned Trailblazer
    I agree, there is no point in having the 2 apps open. And from what I understood we depend on who is with AmiGO communicate an accident for example so that we who use the TT GO receive the information?