Rollout of 3.2.1 started

Jürgen
Jürgen Community Managers, Administrators Posts: 7,397
Community Manager
We have started rolling our version 3.2.1. This is a phased rollout.
This build only has changes to our back-end. The only visible change is a link to delete the account.

Comments

• rjmzoom
    rjmzoom Registered Users Posts: 3
    Apprentice Seeker
    My app has just been updated to 3.2.1 no indication of what bug fixes are present though.
  • D-Stream
    D-Stream Registered Users Posts: 164
    Renowned Trailblazer
    Speed Cameras still wrong in average speed zones still tells you you can do 70mph regardless of set speed in the zone while the sat nav 6200 reports its perfect.

Due to this incorrectly reports time for journey completion in many journeys.

• 611forss
    611forss Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Traveler
    edited July 15
    Sorry for this. With the new update the app starts even in airplane mode!

(I didn’t know where to write a suggestion, so I try here. The maps are supposed to work offline, but the app itself won’t start if iPhone is in airplane mode! Not so much use of offline maps if the app is not starting.)
  • brucey
    brucey Registered Users Posts: 196
    Supreme Trailblazer
    @Jurgen, @lambert

Any idea when the automatic rerouting will be fixed please?

It seems ridiculous that I can plan a route, check the instructions before I set off and then during the journey the app deviates from what I’m expecting with no advance warning.

Thank you in advance.
  • johnwalsh
    johnwalsh Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Seeker
    The estimated arrival time is vastly incorrect. It now shows 7 hours where it used to show 1 hour and a trip of 100 meters shows as 10 minutes to get there. I am on version 3.2.1.
This discussion has been closed.