Corfu map details

Oskey
Oskey Registered Users Posts: 5
Apprentice Seeker
Have I got it wrong, but isn't Corfu in Greece? The map detail of the island seems very sparse and in the TomTom app our holiday villa appears to be in the middle of nowhere and inaccessible. It's not as it's in Google Maps with plenty of roads around it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Greek map. Any solution to showing our holiday villa in TomTom?

Answers

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 6,064
    edited July 11
    Hi and Welcome to the Community, @Oskey! Can you share the villa location? Maybe we can check if it exists on our map.

Best, lampard
  • Oskey
    Apprentice Seeker
    Sadly I don't think I can. It's a villa belonging to someone else and rented by a well known company on their behalf. I'm sure I would be breaking some data protection laws if I shared it! My question really was more to do with the detail in the map of Corfu. The villa is certainly there (and visible) on Drive google maps; and the drive version rather than Earth.
  • Oskey
    Apprentice Seeker
    What I can tell you is that it is to the west of Agios Stefanos in the north east part of the island, there seems to a dearth of roads in that area. A typical road that is there in Google maps and on which the villa is sited is 39.767157, 19.945011. It's not there in TomTom.
  • Jürgen
    Jürgen Community Managers, Administrators Posts: 7,419
    Community Manager
    If I search the coordinates the last bit to the destination is missing. Comparing with a satellite image that part looks like an unpaved road.
    zgjdcs4y05ys.jpg
  • Oskey
    Apprentice Seeker
    But it's clear as a bell on Google maps. So I guess I will be using that app whilst away. Thanks for trying to help anyway.