TomTom Go Supreme World Maps

StephenM57
StephenM57 Registered Users Posts: 6
Apprentice Seeker
Hi. I'm new to the discussion forum and hope I'm posting this question in the right location. I live in Australia and have just bought the TomTom Go Supreme. I thought that included world maps with lifetime free updates. However, all I can see on the device are a number of Asian maps. Same for MyConnect. For all other maps there is a $ charge for them. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 6,507
    Revered Voyager
    edited July 9
    Hi

come back Monday, moderator @VikramK will review your account and assign you the service.
  • StephenM57
    Apprentice Seeker
    Thank you Willy. @VikramK could this be reviewed and fixed urgently as my wife is travelling to the UK on Wednesday and currently we have no maps for her on our new TomTom Go Supreme device.
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 6,507
    Revered Voyager
  • StephenM57
    Apprentice Seeker
    Thanks Willy, but there are no maps on my device other that those for Australia and Asia. Nor are they on MyDrive Connect. The only option appears to be to purchase them when they should be included in the purchase price of the device. Hopefully @VikramK can sort this out on Monday as I see he has for others on this discussion forum.
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,283
    Hi @StephenM57

Welcome to the community!
    My team has fixed the services for your TomTom, just do a soft reset and check for updates.

Regards, Vikram
  • StephenM57
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hi @VikramK thank you for responding. Appreciated. After the soft reset I now see the maps on my device. However, when I open MyDrive Connect the device has dropped off. When I try to "add a device" I go through the process but it will not complete. I did this first with a direct cable on my Mac. No luck. I then swapped to my Dell, also no luck. What's happened since the backend update and reset?
  • VikramK
    edited July 12
    Hi @StephenM57
    Could you check again now, please?

Thanks,
    Vikram.
  • StephenM57
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hi @VikramK thank you. Whatever you have done at the back end has worked and I can now connect my new TomTom Go Supreme to MyDrive Connect. World maps with lifetime updates are now visible in MyDrive Connect. However, under 'My Speed Cameras', it would not appear to have been updated as it is only showing Lifetime Speed Camera Updates for the Asia Pacific. Can this please be updated to include all world maps. Thank you for your assistance. Stephen
  • VikramK
    edited July 12
    Hi Stephen
    We did some adjustments from our end, perhaps another soft reset on the device so that the changes reflect on your side as well.

Should you have any issue with linked the device to your account, just try the steps below-

1. Disconnect the device from the computer.
    2. Perform a factory reset- Main menu- Settings- System- Reset
    3. Log-in to MyDrive on the device- Main menu Settings- MyDrive
    4. Now connect the device to the computer and open MyDrive Connect.

Thank you,
    Vikram :)
  • StephenM57
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hi @VikramK thank you for continuing to assist me. Whatever changes were made at the back end to enable Lifetime Speed Camera Updates for all world maps has caused my device (TomTom Go Supreme) to drop out from MyDrive Connect and, as I experienced before, it will not be recognised and reconnect.