Transferring the application to a new mobile phone

matea2308
matea2308 Registered Users Posts: 3
New Seeker
Hallo,

I have a new mobile phone. (iPhone)
When I want to log in to that application with an email address and password, nothing happens (no error).
The license is valid until November 2022.
The application works on an old mobile phone.
The application was uninstalled on the old mobile phone because I thought it was a problem that it was installed on two devices at the same time.
please suggest me a solution.

Comments

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 6,611
    Elite Voyager
    Hi

On the new phone, you need to sign in to Apple with the same credentials that allowed you to purchase the app.
  • matea2308
    New Seeker
    The problem is that the license was purchased through a gmail account (and when I log in with a gmail account, nothing happens). Everything worked without problems on the old mobile phone.
    When I log in to a new mobile phone (iphone) with that gmail address, nothing happens. If I log in with an iCloud mail address, it is logical that there is no license there because the license was purchased through a gmail account.
    Do you have another suggestion? Thanks.
  • Willy875
    Elite Voyager
    On the old phone, it's on the Apple Store that you have bought the app?
  • lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 6,064
    Welcome to the Community, @matea2308! Did you purchase the subscription via the app store or TomTom webshop?

Best, lampard
  • matea2308
    New Seeker
    I bought the tom tom app in the google play store because I had an android phone. Now i have an iphone.
    When I log in with the email address with which I bought the tom tom app, nothing happens (I don't get any error that either the email address or the password is incorrect).
    Please help (because I know that the license is valid until November 2022)
  • Willy875
    Elite Voyager
    If you bought the application on the play store it is not possible to transfer the application to an Iphone you must buy a new subscription.