Order Complered

navJam
navJam Registered Users Posts: 3
New Seeker
Hello, my US map order has now completed - where do I find the download for the map it is not on MyDrive or when I log in to the Tom Tom website?

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 6,513
    Revered Voyager
    Hi

If the purchase is recent, wait a bit.
    Have you checked that at the time of purchase you have selected the GPS account for which you are buying the map?
  • navJam
    New Seeker
    Thanks for your reply.

I am not sure it gave the option. I don't think it even asked. I bought the maps whilst logged in to my TomTom account, I only have one device registered to it.

Can I link it after purchase?

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 10,035
    Superuser
    Hi @navJam

That seems okay. If you don't see it ready to download soon then try the following.

There have been no phone lines to Customer Support since the start of Covid and no indication that the facility will return.

Tap Support at the top of this page
    You then HAVE to Sign in Top Right of next Page. (you have to do this even although you are signed in on the Forum )
    When signed in, and not before, Tap Contact Us bottom right
    Support Box appears and at the bottom with a message option
    Type Contact or Chat in the box
    If Chat is available, during Normal Working hours Mon/Frid ,you should be offered the chance to Tap Live Chat
    If it is Out of Hours for Chat you should be offered an option to message but you should concentrate on Chat

If it does not work exactly as described then try another Web Browser.

Doug
  • navJam
    New Seeker
    Thanks - I still don't see the download - I have been on Live Chat for about three hours now.

I will update as soon as I hear, unless anyone has any other ideas?