Download language

denisgerardi
denisgerardi Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
I used without problem for several years the app, unfortunately from same days the overlay mode in my monitor android (I've a Mercedes) doesn't work. So after a lot of test I delete before the cache and after the archive, so the app after some step ask me to download the voice but nothing! I see a Black pop up on the top right of monitor and the voice doesn't download. I disinstall and install again the app but nothing, so I would you ask if you can help me if I have to delete a file in some directory to permit to install the voice or if there is other ways to solve my issue. Thanks in Advance

Comments

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 6,507
    Revered Voyager
    If the application is installed on a car radio

The app has not been designed or tested for use with Android head units.
    Tomtom cannot guarantee correct operation.
  • denisgerardi
    denisgerardi Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    Is there the possibility to insert the language in a root manually? Thanks!
    the application is installed in a tablet android
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 6,507
    Revered Voyager
  • Narmonono
    Narmonono Registered Users Posts: 279
    Exalted Navigator
    Hello,
    This has nothing to do with the question, but Denis, you have to quickly change the nickname (for security) because it's an email address!
    Have a good day
  • lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 6,061
    Hi @denisgerardi, are you using the AmiGO or GO app? have you installed the app on your phone or head unit in the car directly?

If it's AmiGO, can you please check if you're able to use Google TTS voice at the very bottom of the voice screen? Also if you're using the app in overlay mode, can you switch to full UI mode and try downloading voices over WiFi.

Best, lampard