6250 GPRS Disconnected no traffic

DiddyCrid
DiddyCrid Registered Users Posts: 6
Apprentice Seeker
Hello everyone
As the title suggests my 6250 randomly shut down while driving the other day and since then I have had no traffic. Have just updated the device completely hoping this would solve the problem but still no traffic and GPRS status is disconnected. Any chance someone could look into this asap as I use this device every day for work and its really messing with my job not knowing what time I will be there.
Thank you.

Comments

• YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 21,155
     Superuser
    Hi
    @DiddyCrid
    Welcome to the site....
    Note... Australia & Switzerland have ended the 2G phone services so no GPRS SIM signal....

Tomtom video shows what you can do when the Traffic services are not working on your navigation device....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • DiddyCrid
    DiddyCrid Registered Users Posts: 6
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hiya
    I’m in the uk so not a location problem I’m afraid. Thank you for linking but I have already tried rebutting in this video to no avail! I read on another discussion post about getting a tomtom mod to check the gprs or something? Not sure if this applies to me I just need this to work.
    Thank you for your help.
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,307
    Hi @DiddyCrid
    The services on your account all look good. Since you already tried the troubleshooting steps in the video above, I would recommend contacting customer service to review the SIM status and determine next steps.

Regards,
    Vikram.