Device Go Professional 620 is advertised to support Truck, van and car

Chansp06
Chansp06 Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
I am a car driver, but only Maps for truck is available and maps from Go 510 saved in SD card cannot be uploaded.

Best Answer

• Chansp06
    New Seeker
    Answer ✓
    Doug, Thanks for your reply. I am still holding on with Go 510 (world maps with lifetime updates) but thought of getting a bigger panel. Do you have any suggestions besides paying another subscription for the maps already available. Thanks

Answers

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 10,055
    Superuser
    Hi @Chansp06

Maps on one device cannot be used on another unit as they are tied to the serial number of the device they were supplied with or bought for.

If you wish to use the device when in a car whilst you have the truck map selected in Maps then you should be able to go to the Vehicle Option in Settings and select Car. This should then offer the same routing as if you had selected a Car based Map as it does not have any vehicle data selected.

Doug
  • Chansp06
    New Seeker
    Answer ✓
    Doug, Thanks for your reply. I am still holding on with Go 510 (world maps with lifetime updates) but thought of getting a bigger panel. Do you have any suggestions besides paying another subscription for the maps already available. Thanks