UK address for complaints/ registered office.

Dom68
Dom68 Registered Users Posts: 4
New Seeker
edited July 7 in Travel lounge
I have had the unproductive and frustrating experience of dealing with [email protected] I would like to escalate to a complaint but Zendesk say they can't do that. Tomtom provide no useful contact details. Is there a UK address?
Thank you.

Best Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 6,611
    Elite Voyager
    Answer ✓
    Hi

I don't know if the address is still current?

Contact Tomtom head office

It is possible to write directly to the Tomtom head office located in the Netherlands. Do not forget to be precise in your explanations and indicate all the information useful to the progress of your file.

Then send your letter by registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt to the following address: TomTom Customer Support, Oosterdoksstraat 114, 1011 DK Amsterdam, The Netherlands. A Tomtom contact will get back to you within one week.
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 10,055
    Superuser
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Dom68

I see from your Profile that you have a Premium X which I assume is the device you have an issue with. It may be an idea to indicate on this forum what the problem is to see if we can answer it.

Doug

Answers

• Willy875
    Elite Voyager
    How to contact TomTom customer support by chat or email
    https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919/

How to contact TomTom customer support by email
    https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000679560
  • Dom68
    New Seeker
    edited June 28
    Hi. Thank you for your response. As I said I have been dealing with customer services. They are not very good. Tomtom truly deserve the woeful Trustpilot reviews they now have. There is no point contacting Tomtoms outsourced customers services. Are there any other details apart from the links above? I am assuming no if it's this hard to find them.
  • Willy875
    Elite Voyager
    Answer ✓
    Hi

I don't know if the address is still current?

Contact Tomtom head office

It is possible to write directly to the Tomtom head office located in the Netherlands. Do not forget to be precise in your explanations and indicate all the information useful to the progress of your file.

Then send your letter by registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt to the following address: TomTom Customer Support, Oosterdoksstraat 114, 1011 DK Amsterdam, The Netherlands. A Tomtom contact will get back to you within one week.
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 10,055
    Superuser
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Dom68

I see from your Profile that you have a Premium X which I assume is the device you have an issue with. It may be an idea to indicate on this forum what the problem is to see if we can answer it.

Doug
  • Dom68
    New Seeker
    edited June 28
    Hi. Thank you both. I really appreciate the helpful responses.
    I hear what you say about identifying the device Doug. If I can't get any joy out of Tomtom (which seems likely) I'll be back to try to sort it out. My main issue is the horrendous customer support from Tomtom themselves. Cheers. 🙂