Newly purchased map not showing for download

josh99
josh99 Registered Users Posts: 1
New Seeker
Hi,

I purchased a USA map and received a confirmation email with an order number. When I hit the 'see how' button under where it says 'download' all I get is a redirect page.

I cannot see anywhere to download the map. It is not showing in the maps section of my device when I am logged in.

This is very frustrating, made more so by the fact that there is no direct customer service channel with TomTom.

Can anyone offer any advice, please?

Thanks!

Comments

• YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 21,135
     Superuser
    Hi
    @josh99
    Welcome to the site....
    The restrictions as a result of the COVID-19 and people working from home, have delayed the Activation of Accounts and the Allocation of Maps & Services to Account’/Devices....
    @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up Tomorrow and check/correct your Tomtom Account status.....
    Or
    Contacting Tomtom Support….
    The phone service has been suspended (Indefinitely)
    The way of contacting Customer Services has changed
    For Tomtom Support Email or Chat lines...
    (Monday to Friday Normal Office Hours)
    Chat… Will be available during Normal Office Hours
    Email… Will be available outside of Normal Office Hours

Step by step tips when Contacting Tomtom Support....
    Here... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1771083/#Comment_1771083

TomTom customer support by email….
    Here... https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000679560
    Note... This link is to one of the Tomtom Support site pages... You may have to login again using your Tomtom Email & Password...

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,283
    Hi @josh99
    The order has not been allocated to your account yet. Please get in touch with our customer service (along with the order number) to review the status and fix the subscriptions on your account.

Regards,
    Vikram.
  • HF_roadtrip2022
    HF_roadtrip2022 Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Seeker
    Hi

I have exactly the same issue with a Europe map and i need this for our trip tomorrow. Is there any way to chase this up? This is really poor. COVID is not a new thing - i expect better service than this!
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 10,031
    Superuser
    Hi @HF_roadtrip2022

Contact Customer Support via Chat, not Chatbot, during normal working hours as suggested earlier .

Doug