Unmentioned things?

ManualLacking
ManualLacking Registered Users Posts: 1
Apprentice Seeker
edited June 27 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
Just purchased Go Discover 7" Premium Pack. Includes: a rectangular piece of white plastic; a rectangular blue thing (sticker); Alcohol prep pad. What are they for? Also includes a screen protector - is this to replace the existing plastic film as shipped or a just a spare?

Best Answer

• YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 21,136
     Superuser
    Answer ✓
    Hi
    @Teecee259
    Teecee259 wrote: »
    @ManualLacking hi there, I think the white plastic card is for smoothing out any air bubbles as you put on the screen cover?
    Ah 'Yes' that makes sense....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM

Answers

• fergussion
    fergussion Registered Users Posts: 401
    Supreme Pioneer
    @ManualLacking
    Do you have picture?
  • YamFazMan
     Superuser
    edited June 27
    Hi
    @ManualLacking
    The screen protector on the device as supplied is disposable, its used to protect the screen during Manufacture & Transit....
    The separate Tinted antiglare is the other screen protector... they are usually supplied with an Alcohol prep pad and a Tackey pad for dust removal before fitting the Tinted antiglare screen protector...
    The piece of white plastic --> No idea :/

@.ManualCanBeFoundHere... https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360019383040-GO-Discover-User-Manual

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • Teecee259
    Teecee259 Registered Users Posts: 65
    Sovereign Trailblazer
    @ManualLacking hi there, I think the white plastic card is for smoothing out any air bubbles as you put on the screen cover?
  • YamFazMan
     Superuser
    Answer ✓
    Hi
    @Teecee259
    Teecee259 wrote: »
    Ah 'Yes' that makes sense....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM