TomTom Start 25. Free Lifetime Maps

hmlk
hmlk Registered Users Posts: 1
Apprentice Seeker
I have registered on my TomTom account and pressed Renew Maps Europe - Single Map Download Current Version:v10.40
This takes me to this page Map Of Europe - Latest Map Directly downloadable/activated £ 49.95
I know that I am not a frequent user but now it keeps on telling me to update and when I logged on it demands £49.99 to update Map of Europe.
I bought this with Free LifeTime Maps, Can someone let me know how I can do this free update ?

Answers

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 10,050
    Superuser
    Hi @hmlk

Look back here tomorrow to see what @VikramK has to say after he has reviewed your units settings etc on the TT servers.

Doug
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 6,604
    Elite Voyager
    hmlk wrote: »
    I have registered on my TomTom account and pressed Renew Maps Europe - Single Map Download Current Version:v10.40
    This takes me to this page Map Of Europe - Latest Map Directly downloadable/activated £ 49.95
    I know that I am not a frequent user but now it keeps on telling me to update and when I logged on it demands £49.99 to update Map of Europe.
    I bought this with Free LifeTime Maps, Can someone let me know how I can do this free update ?

What are the first 2 letters of the serial number?
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,307
    Hi @hmlk

Welcome to the community!

Could you send me the serial number of your device through a private message by clicking on this link-https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/messages/add/VikramK, please ?

Thanks, Vikram
  • mizzybell
    mizzybell Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    i am having the same problem do not use the tom tom very often but when i need it and try to update it is a nightmare
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,307
    Hi @mizzybell
    Map updates are already active for your TomTom (serial number ending 566)
    Open MyDrive Connect > My Content tab > Scroll down to the maps section and check for the offered updates.

h4elpvy4n1ie.png

lg0jhs0tbbm2.png

Regards,
    Vikram.