How can I cancel my subscription on GO app?

Lezlike
Lezlike Registered Users Posts: 37
Master Explorer
Greeting! I bought an Android GO app by mistake because I don't speak English well, but I don't use my phone to navigate! This is also shown by my two GO devices registered in MyDrive Connect! My question would be, how can I cancel my subscription if I have the opportunity? Thanks! László

Best Answers

• YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 21,158
     Superuser
    Answer ✓
    Hi
    @Lezlike
    Welcome to the site....
    Contacting Tomtom Support….
    The phone service has been suspended (Indefinitely)
    The way of contacting Customer Services has changed
    For Tomtom Support Email or Chat lines...
    (Monday to Friday Normal Office Hours)
    Chat… Will be available during Normal Office Hours
    Email… Will be available outside of Normal Office Hours

Step by step tips when Contacting Tomtom Support....
    Here... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1771083/#Comment_1771083

TomTom customer support by email….
    Here... https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000679560
    Note... This link is to one of the Tomtom Support site pages... You may have to login again using your Tomtom Email & Password...

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 6,611
    Elite Voyager
    Answer ✓
    Lezlike wrote: »
    Greeting! I bought an Android GO app by mistake because I don't speak English well, but I don't use my phone to navigate! This is also shown by my two GO devices registered in MyDrive Connect! My question would be, how can I cancel my subscription if I have the opportunity? Thanks! László

Hi

You bought the app on play store? on the app > manage subscription > you cancel the subscription.
  • Lezlike
    Master Explorer
    Answer ✓
    The problem is that no. An email came in and I accidentally clicked on it while I wasn’t supposed to. How I bought it.
  • Willy875
    Elite Voyager
    Answer ✓
    Did you pay for the app with an account?
    You have 7 days free trial .you must cancel the subscription in the Google store.
  • Lezlike
    Master Explorer
    edited June 21 Answer ✓
    Credit card purchase, the bank card details are given due to the speed camera purchase. That's how they could deduct the amount!

But I don't have the GO app installed to cancel?
  • Lezlike
    Master Explorer
    Answer ✓
    Should I install GO and quit?
  • lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 6,064
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Lezlike, Can you see this purchase under the Google Play Store app> Tap Menu> Subscriptions> Find GO Navigation?

Best, lampard
  • Willy875
    Elite Voyager
    Answer ✓
    Credit card purchase, the bank card details are given due to the speed camera purchase. That's how they could deduct the amount!

If you purchased speed cameras on the Tomtom site, Google does not know your bank details to purchase the application.
  • Lezlike
    Master Explorer
    Answer ✓
    Hi! I don't see it but I think it's because it's not installed.
  • Lezlike
    Master Explorer
    Answer ✓
    Willy875 wrote: »

If you purchased speed cameras on the Tomtom site, Google does not know your bank details to purchase the application.

My credit card details are saved at Tomtom. He sent me a promotional email and I clicked in the wrong place and bought a one year android GO app subscription. If so, it would be good to switch to my GO 6000 for an annual speed camera subscription. I wrote an email to customer service but they haven't responded yet.
  • Lezlike
    Master Explorer
    Answer ✓
    Hi! Tomtom Customer Service replied, it looks like things will sort out! Thanks to everyone for their help! I wish you a nice day! László

Answers

• YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 21,158
     Superuser
    Answer ✓
    Hi
    @Lezlike
    Welcome to the site....
    Contacting Tomtom Support….
    The phone service has been suspended (Indefinitely)
    The way of contacting Customer Services has changed
    For Tomtom Support Email or Chat lines...
    (Monday to Friday Normal Office Hours)
    Chat… Will be available during Normal Office Hours
    Email… Will be available outside of Normal Office Hours

Step by step tips when Contacting Tomtom Support....
    Here... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1771083/#Comment_1771083

TomTom customer support by email….
    Here... https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000679560
    Note... This link is to one of the Tomtom Support site pages... You may have to login again using your Tomtom Email & Password...

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • Willy875
    Elite Voyager
    Answer ✓

Hi

You bought the app on play store? on the app > manage subscription > you cancel the subscription.
  • Lezlike
    Master Explorer
    Answer ✓
    The problem is that no. An email came in and I accidentally clicked on it while I wasn’t supposed to. How I bought it.
  • Willy875
    Elite Voyager
    Answer ✓
    Did you pay for the app with an account?
    You have 7 days free trial .you must cancel the subscription in the Google store.
  • Lezlike
    Master Explorer
    edited June 21 Answer ✓

• Lezlike
    Master Explorer
    Answer ✓
    Should I install GO and quit?
  • lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 6,064
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Lezlike, Can you see this purchase under the Google Play Store app> Tap Menu> Subscriptions> Find GO Navigation?

Best, lampard
  • Willy875
    Elite Voyager
    Answer ✓

• Lezlike
    Master Explorer
    Answer ✓
    Hi! I don't see it but I think it's because it's not installed.
  • Lezlike
    Master Explorer
    Answer ✓
    Willy875 wrote: »

My credit card details are saved at Tomtom. He sent me a promotional email and I clicked in the wrong place and bought a one year android GO app subscription. If so, it would be good to switch to my GO 6000 for an annual speed camera subscription. I wrote an email to customer service but they haven't responded yet.
  • Lezlike
    Master Explorer
    Answer ✓
    Hi! Tomtom Customer Service replied, it looks like things will sort out! Thanks to everyone for their help! I wish you a nice day! László