GO 620 Lifetime speed camera updates.

GREEN005W
GREEN005W Registered Users Posts: 5
Novice Seeker
My new go 620 comes with lifetime speed camera but on my account and device is showing 3 months until expiry

Best Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,766
    Elite Voyager
    Answer ✓
    Check back tomorrow, moderator @VikramK will review your account and assign the service to you.
  • GREEN005W
    Novice Seeker
    Answer ✓
    Also just noticed I can only add European maps when the device should include world maps? I would like to be able to access world maps and download from the device for future foreign travel. Thanks
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,712
    Answer ✓
    Hi @GREEN005W

Welcome to the community!
    My team has fixed the services for your TomTom, just do a soft reset and check for updates.

Regards, Vikram
  • GREEN005W
    Novice Seeker
    Answer ✓
    Hi, The maps and speed camera issues have been sorted, but the device is not detected by the "my drive" app and missing on the web portal. I have tried re installing the app and pairing my phone again and it just says device not in range??
  • GREEN005W
    Novice Seeker
    Answer ✓
    UPDATE.. Device now appears in My drive app OK after soft reset. Still missing from the web portal??

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,766
    Elite Voyager
    Answer ✓
    Check back tomorrow, moderator @VikramK will review your account and assign the service to you.
  • GREEN005W
    Novice Seeker
    Answer ✓
    Also just noticed I can only add European maps when the device should include world maps? I would like to be able to access world maps and download from the device for future foreign travel. Thanks
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,712
    Answer ✓
    Hi @GREEN005W

Welcome to the community!
    My team has fixed the services for your TomTom, just do a soft reset and check for updates.

Regards, Vikram
  • GREEN005W
    Novice Seeker
    Answer ✓
    Hi, The maps and speed camera issues have been sorted, but the device is not detected by the "my drive" app and missing on the web portal. I have tried re installing the app and pairing my phone again and it just says device not in range??
  • GREEN005W
    Novice Seeker
    Answer ✓
    UPDATE.. Device now appears in My drive app OK after soft reset. Still missing from the web portal??