Rebooting issue after updating carminat tomtom maps.

crock1972
crock1972 Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Seeker
Hi everyone. Who can answer me, why newly bought sd card for carminat tomtom works well till updating it with new maps. Maps bought by tomtom website. After update sd card starts, gets fix and works, but suddenly is rebooting without cause, and again and again. Thank You for Your help.

Answers

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,712
    Hi @crock1972
    Welcome to the community! Have you tried a clean format and restore of the application and maps?
    y9dhr7540wrc.jpg

Regards,
    Vikram.
  • crock1972
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hi, thank You for a very fast response. I did not clean the card. I still don't know why original card with 10.65 version of maps works well and after update it gets issue as above? This is not my first "adventure" with update. I have bought an original card from Renault dealership because I thought my previous card is destroyed. Now I know that this update process causes this, so why should I clean a good card (good till update). Somebody discovered why it hapens? Is formating the only solution? Waiting for Your answer, best regards.
  • crock1972
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hi again Vikram. Could you write me what it means? (photo attached) Automatic update is not possible. It shows when I put my sd card into computer. It starts, but ends with this info. I added also photo with my content. BR