I want to load My Roadtrips (routes) on my new GO DISCOVER and the list remains empty

octaaf
octaaf Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
edited June 12 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
I want to load My Roadtrips (routes) on my new GO DISCOVER and the list remains empty. The list op places gets filled but all my to be synchronised routes are not transferred. On my old GO 620 the routes do get synchronised. Is it no longer supported for this newer model?

Answers

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 10,168
    Superuser
    Hi @octaaf

If you are logged in to the same MyDrive account as you use on the Go620 then your MyRoutes list should sync on the Go Discover. You do nor need to be connected to your PC but via Wifi or Via Bluetooth. When you are out of range of your Wifi does the Bluetooth connect okay and as a result Traffic works.

Doug
  • octaaf
    octaaf Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    Hi Doug, thanks for your help. Yes i am logged on with the same mydrive account on the Go Discover. But no routes. I then created a new account and imported some routes there and they are available on the Go Discover instantly when I connected the TT to that new account. So I can use it now. But I have a lot of Routes and Places on my account so it is not optimal to juggle them between accounts.

I tried deleting the old Go 620 from my old account (maybe just one device is supported per account) but the old account still gives no routes in the GO Discover.
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 10,168
    Superuser
    edited June 11
    Hi @octaaf

You should be able to have both and more TT devices on the same account and so sync the same My Routes and MyPlaces. I have 4 units and the TT App all with the same My Routes etc.

I know it is a lot of work but could you try a Factory Reset on the GO Discover and then log it into the old MyDrive to see if it now works and syncs what was on the GO 620

Be aware if you have 2 or more units on the same account if 2 units are being used at the same time then if one operator changes their route it will be copied on the other unit without notifying the user there had been any change. They way to prevent this is to only have the units MY Drives not logged in unless you want to sync any data.

Doug