Unable to update speed cameras

acw71000
acw71000 Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
I updated to the latest maps of Europe, V10.90, last week but since then no speed camera updates appear in the update list. My Drive Connect shows for example two updates are available but only one is actually there and nothing for speed cameras. I have a subscription to cameras until next April and when I scroll down the list of countries the UK, amongst a few others is greyed out and there is a message 'This item can not be updated until the corresponding map is installed on your device' even though the map is showing! I have deleted the map and reinstalled it but still have the same problem

Best Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,766
    Elite Voyager
    Answer ✓
    On Mydrive connect, delete the speed cameras then reinstall them.

Have you tried resetting by pressing the on/off button until you hear the sound of the tamtam and the device restarts.
  • acw71000
    New Seeker
    Answer ✓
    Thanks for your help. Uninstalling the UK cameras and then reinstalling did the trick. I had previously tried the reset but it had no effect.

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,766
    Elite Voyager
    Answer ✓
    On Mydrive connect, delete the speed cameras then reinstall them.

Have you tried resetting by pressing the on/off button until you hear the sound of the tamtam and the device restarts.
  • acw71000
    New Seeker
    Answer ✓
    Thanks for your help. Uninstalling the UK cameras and then reinstalling did the trick. I had previously tried the reset but it had no effect.