Family subscription not working

TomTom34
TomTom34 Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Seeker
Hello,
We purchased a family Abo.
I know this has been asked several times and I have gone through the whole apple family sharing procedure and all seems to be set. Under family sharing I see all people with granted access, myself included. However when starting TomTom it asks me for either a trial period or to purchase one of the options. When entering the credentials of the family organizer it logs in but says no subscription is valid.

Any valuable help would be appreciated!
Thanks

Comments

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,766
    Elite Voyager
    Hi

Question? are you logged in with the account that allowed you to purchase the application?
  • TomTom34
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hello, yes, logged in with account that purchased the 12-month family Abo
  • TomTom34
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hello dear forum,
    Unfortunately still not working and TomTom customer service has so far ignored my question. Anyone that could solve this issue?
    Thanks in advance!
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,766
    Elite Voyager
    Hi

It's not Tomtom that manages the subscriptions, it's Apple that manages your subscription so any questions should be asked to Apple.
  • BenBMW325-i
    BenBMW325-i Registered Users Posts: 3
    Apprentice Seeker
    edited June 30
    Can someone explain to me how my family member can log in to the TomTom App for iOS.
    I have taken out a family subscription, but I cannot log in on the second device with the same login details for my account. Previous answers on the same issue say you need to go to Apple. That seems strong to me. They only collect the amounts.
    Please provide a solution for this.

Mod edit: Machine translated [Dutch]
  • lampard
    lampard Retired TomTom Employee Posts: 6,075 Retired Community Moderators and Admins
    Can someone explain to me how my family member can log in to the TomTom App for iOS.
    I have taken out a family subscription, but I cannot log in on the second device with the same login details for my account. Previous answers on the same issue say you need to go to Apple. That seems strong to me. They only collect the amounts.
    Please provide a solution for this.
    Have a look at this article here: Family Sharing

Best, lampard

• J_G70
    J_G70 Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Seeker
    Same problem here.

Tried and checked all settings of sharing and Apple ID etc.

TomTom not very helpful at all. Only chatbot, manual and articles to read they send you.
    Reading on the internet where not the only persons having this problem.

• Jim07
    Jim07 Administrators Posts: 4,860
    @J_G70

As Apple is in charge of it, did you contact their support ?

KD,

Jim