Subscription not detected

Makara
Makara Registered Users Posts: 1
New Seeker
Hi as I have already written in the Google play evaluation I have two Google accounts on the phone and the subscription with you with only one google account only that the app after a few days no longer detects the subscription and I have to reinstall it again. So I ask you if you can solve it or if you can match the subscription to the account with which I can access your site, while with Google accounts I can not access your site. I await your news. Thank you

Mod edit: Machine translated from Italian!

Answers

• lampard
    lampard Retired TomTom Employee Posts: 6,075 Retired Community Moderators and Admins
    Hi @Makara

Welcome to the Community! Do you want to use a single subscription on two different Android phones? There's a known issue where the play store app doesn't report that there are purchases and this can have multiple reasons (most likely because you have multiple Google accounts on your phone).

Can you try the following and see if it helps?
    • Uninstall the TomTom app
    • In a BROWSER on your desktop: Log in to the web interface of Google Play with the account you used to purchase
    • Install the TomTom app from the web interface to your device
    • Don't let it open the Playstore app but use the install button and choose your device in the browser.

Best, lampard