30% to35% off offer disappears after clicking on where I'm shopping from!

kc8vfa
kc8vfa Registered Users Posts: 6
New Seeker
edited May 25 in Pre-sales Questions
It's time to replace my tomtom GO 930 on my motorcycle, I open my account and it pops up a 30% off offer, it then pops up another box asking to select where I am (USA/UK), I select USA and offer window disappears. So I am unable to take advantage of the Offer because IM in the USA?

Also I'm ready to buy the Rider 550 as the replacement This very minute, and this is the only way to contact support? My AADD is kicking in and am about to look else where.

tm1qf7m67z67.png

Comments

• kc8vfa
    New Seeker
    edited May 25
    974v324j2wsm.png

I cant delete this 2nd post !
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,766
    Elite Voyager
    The 30/35% offer is for the purchase of a car GPS in my opinion the rider 550 is not part of it?
  • kc8vfa
    New Seeker
    my point is, I do not even get the chance to select a device as seen in the background of the screenshot, as soon as you click on the location, the page refreshes to the tom tom home page! where I am logged in! I click on my account, then my device, the offer appears and it does the same thing, in a loop that does not offer an option to even select a device to indicate that it is not available for the discount!

My Account is listed as being the usa, and the offer is for the device on my account in the usa, so why is it asking me to identify where I am, why am I even logged in if it cannot use the account info for the purchase?
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,766
    Elite Voyager
    I don't know if it helps, but have you tried again after deleting your cookies on your browser.
  • kc8vfa
    New Seeker
    I've got 3 browsers installed because not any one works on every site, I've been a tom tom customer and fan since I got my first tom tom, a tom tom ONE, but with this experience I do believe my go 930 will be the last, thanks to the click bait discount offers and the loopy website and even loopier support experience...
    I believe I will be buying a Garmin zūmo® XT 5.5" Motorcycle Navigator.

Because any discount amount I would have gotten cannot repay me for my 3+ hours trying to get an answer to place an order.

Thanks