Special offer for a GO Supreme

philliplye
philliplye Registered Users Posts: 4
Apprentice Seeker
I need help with a TomTom problem, and I am recommended to you. I have received today an email from TT with a special offer for a GO Supreme. When I try to buy (using multiple funds sources) I get an order number, but each time I get a message saying the transaction has failed. Can you suggest a reason. I had the same problem with a previous offer for the same unit. I want a GO Supreme 6" at the "special" price of $149 AUS.
Phil

Answers

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,712
    Hi @philliplye
    Welcome to the community!
    I would recommend that you clear the cookies in your current browser and then try placing the order, or perhaps try using a different browser.

In case you continue to see the same error message again, then please report this to our Customer Service team.

Regards
    Vikram.

• philliplye
    Apprentice Seeker
    Thanks for getting back.
    Tried using another browser but the link to buy now says I have used the discount!! and presents at the full retail. I haven't bought a thing!
    I'm beginning to think I should just give up.
    Phil
  • YamFazMan
    YamFazMan UKPosts: 21,480
     Superuser
    Hi
    @philliplye
    Contacting Tomtom Support….
    The phone service has been suspended (Indefinitely)
    The way of contacting Customer Services has changed
    For Tomtom Support Email or Chat lines...
    (Monday to Friday Normal Office Hours)
    Chat… Will be available during Normal Office Hours
    Email… Will be available outside of Normal Office Hours

Step by step tips when Contacting Tomtom Support....
    Here... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1771083/#Comment_1771083

TomTom customer support by email….
    Here... https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000679560
    Note... This link is to one of the Tomtom Support site pages... You may have to login again using your Tomtom Email & Password...

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • philliplye
    Apprentice Seeker
    Unfortunately I can't progress the buy as I now get a message saying I have already used the discount coupon. This was not the case previously. I was able to have multiple attempts at discounted purchase using different payment options (all of which crashed at end).
    I have tried to make the purchase using another browser, in case it is Firefox blocking this transaction, but now I get the "used discount code" message. I would add that all other payments whilst using Firefox, work with no problems. I am still keen to take up the offer if the "used offer code" switch can be reset.
    I keep trying to complete the transaction because TomTom is the brand I am most comfortable using.
  • philliplye
    Apprentice Seeker
    The last two failed orders are 413588961 and 413578214
    if it helps.
  • YamFazMan
    YamFazMan UKPosts: 21,480
     Superuser
    edited May 25
    Hi
    @philliplye
    Sorry to see you are still having problems... I'm a Tomtom user like yourself, I don't have access to the backend systems.....
    Just a thought...
    Are you actually logged into the 'OZ' Tomtom online shop ???
    As you are >> NOT << based in the UK ???
    Make sure you are on the correct Tomtom Support page for your Country....
    (1).... Scroll to the bottom of the screen and check the Flag Icon...
    If incorrect, click on the displayed Flag Icon....
    (2)... A New Flag/Language window opens....
    (3)... Click on the correct Flag/Language for your Country, Tomtom Support site....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM