Whenever I upload the new maps I lose my speed cameras.

beegee7
beegee7 Registered Users Posts: 7
Apprentice Traveler
edited May 20 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
I have to revert to Factory Settings to retrieve them, Very inconvenient. Is there another way to retrieve my cameras? My account says the subscription is valid. TomTom Go Premium.

Best Answer

• beegee7
    Apprentice Traveler
    Answer ✓
    Thanks Vikramk. I have done a software recovery. Hopefully this works but I will not know until the next map update. Hopefully the maps will update and do not affect my speed cameras.

Answers

• VikramK
    VikramK Retired TomTom Employee Posts: 14,712 Retired Community Moderators and Admins
    Hi @beegee7
    The services for speed cameras on your account looks okay. I would suggest that you remove the existing database of speed cameras and then do a fresh installation.

1. Remove speed cameras using the Remove Content tab in MyDrive Connect. (Procedure explained here- https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1137413/an-interface-upgrade-in-mydrive-connect-we-have-added-a-remove-content-button)
    2. Perform a soft reset -

4. Reinstall speed cameras and follow up with another soft reset.
    5. Test the device next time.
    - Vikram
  • beegee7
    Apprentice Traveler
    Answer ✓
    Thanks Vikramk. I have done a software recovery. Hopefully this works but I will not know until the next map update. Hopefully the maps will update and do not affect my speed cameras.