"No Route Possible" Message shows up when I try and navigate from Europe to the Mid East

SuspiciousAd
SuspiciousAd Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
In my case I want to navigate all the way from the UK to the Mid East (Northern Kurdistan), I have downloaded all of Europe Map and Mid East Map, with all ferry crossings, extra optionals, etc. But whenever I try and start my navigation on my phone or through Apple CarPlay, it will say "No Route Possible" , however, If I go on the online Tomtom route planner which I can send routes to my phone directly, it does show my route and I can modify my route, stops etc. But whenever I send it to my iPhone, "No Route Possible" shows up, I can get it to work all the way to the border of Turkey with Northern Iraq, but if I set the navigation an inch over the border it will say "No Route Possible", I would like to know what the issue is as I have tried downloading and redownloading the application several times, and I am currently paying £19.99/annum for it just for context, in general it is a very good application, but I'm not sure why it won't let me set the desired destination on my phone (Iraq), even if I send it from the Tomtom route planner website (which shows my route and can sync it with my phone but it cannot start navigation on my phone). I would really like to get an answer for this, many thanks guys.

Best Answer

• lampard
    lampard Retired TomTom Employee Posts: 6,075 Retired Community Moderators and Admins
    Answer ✓
    Hi @SuspiciousAd and welcome to the Community! The GO app cannot navigate between continents.

Best, lampard

Answers

• lampard
    lampard Retired TomTom Employee Posts: 6,075 Retired Community Moderators and Admins
    Answer ✓
    Hi @SuspiciousAd and welcome to the Community! The GO app cannot navigate between continents.

Best, lampard
  • SuspiciousAd
    SuspiciousAd Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker

lampard wrote: »

Best, lampard

Thank you very much!