How can I return a purchased card

RainerHo
RainerHo Registered Users Posts: 4
Novice Seeker
On Saturday 14th I bought a wrong card (Bestellung #413554467 Bestelldatum: 14/05/2022) that does not fit my Rider 42. Later I saw that the european card with longlive update is included in my device. How can I return the purchased card and get my money refunded?

Best Answer

Answers

• VikramK
    VikramK Retired TomTom Employee Posts: 14,712 Retired Community Moderators and Admins
    Hi @RainerHo
    Welcome to the community! You need to raise a refund request by contacting our customer service.
    https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919/

Regards,
    Vikram.
  • RainerHo
    Novice Seeker
    edited May 17
    Hello Vikram,

Thank you for your answer and the link in it. This does not work at all (like all other TOMTOM pages) in Chrome - I'm always sent back to the commuinity start page. In Edge, the link technically seems to work, but the page it points doesn't exist.

Do you have a link that works for me please?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Rainer Hornig

1ej8csv8u2jm.jpg
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,773
    Elite Voyager
    Hi

Delete your cookies on your browser
  • RainerHo
    Novice Seeker
    Thanks for the tip, this made the page look normal. When I entered "refund request" in the chat bot, in the next step it asked me for the order number and I entered the number from the order confirmation (#413554467), but it couldn't find anything about it, neither with nor without "#". Please have a look to the Screenshot of my order confirmation. Wich number must I use?
    2ua59bhdlwzi.jpg
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 7,773
    Elite Voyager
    Answer ✓
    It is not with the chat bot that you have to communicate but directly with a Tomtom agent via the chat or by sending an e-mail to customer service.

How to contact TomTom customer support by email
    https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000679560
  • RainerHo
    Novice Seeker
    Thank you, this link worked fine and I allready have requested a refund yet.

Thank you for your help.