Smart Car 453 No Maps Found

Alan_Vernon_Gordon
Alan_Vernon_Gordon Registered Users Posts: 4
Apprentice Traveler
I dread doing updates as when done My Drive Connect says ready to go, I put the sd card into the car, updates take forever then I get "update failed" and No Maps Found shows on the screen. When I put the sd card back into my computer I either get SD card is corrupt or that the SD card is full. Never mind if I uninstall everything it still stays full. Support told me to buy a bigger sd card, then I'm told no I must go to Mercedes Benz as its their problem. Mercedes tell me to contact TomTom. Any advice??????

Answers

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,709
    Hi @Alan_Vernon_Gordon
    Our support boundaries are limited to assisting with queries regarding map installation and TomTom Services.
    However, in this case, the issue looks to be with the SD card which is supplied by the car dealer/manufacturer.

My suggestion is to check with them for a replacement card.

Regards,
    Vikram.
  • Alan_Vernon_Gordon
    Alan_Vernon_Gordon Registered Users Posts: 4
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hi Vikram
    Thanks for the quick response. I had the card replaced a few months past - this is my third card and they all did exactly the same thing. The first replacement I had to pay for, the 2nd they did under warranty as the first replacement was only a few months old. I cannot keep buying a new card every few months. Is there no ways to clear the data on the card when it says NO SPACE, as that seems to be the problem.
    Best regards
    Alan