2010 Renault Scenic TomTom stuck on legal disclaimer

LIzzy0812
LIzzy0812 Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
Hello everyone, I am sure my problem has been raised before but here goes!!! I have just purchased a 2010 Renault Grand Scenic and updated my maps via TomTom home as the videos and help pages suggest. My sat nav seemed to update but it is now stuck at the legal disclaimer and none of the control buttons in the centre console work and I do not have a remote control. I have tried putting TomTom onto another SD card, no change, I have even changed the control buttons. Any help would be fantastic. Many thanks

Comments

• LIzzy0812
    LIzzy0812 Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    Hello everyone, I am sure my problem has been raised before but here goes!!! I have just purchased a 2010 Renault Grand Scenic and updated my maps via TomTom home as the videos and help pages suggest. My sat nav seemed to update but it is now stuck at the legal disclaimer and none of the control buttons in the centre console work and I do not have a remote control. I have tried putting TomTom onto another SD card, no change, I have even changed the control buttons. Any help would be fantastic. Many thanks
  • AngryBird
    AngryBird Registered Users Posts: 144
    Exalted Navigator
    edited May 9
    Needs auto-config and hard reset with Renault Dealership or with Renault CAN Clip tool if you have it (which I doubt).
    both "COMMUNICATIONS UNIT" and "MULTIMEDIA UNIT (MIU)"

I can fix it if you are in Northern Ireland/Ireland

P.S. in an unlikely case joystick may be dead