Install/update maps Start 20 AY

MaciekPHU
MaciekPHU Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Seeker
I cant install or update maps on Stat 20 sn AY, I just want to update this device but i didn't have sufficient space so deleted old maps and now i can't install or update any maps.

Comments

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,726
    Hi @MaciekPHU
    Welcome to the community!
    Your Start 20 doesn't have an active subscription for map updates. As a solution to get the device working, I have reactivated the base map on the account. It should be offered for download in MyDrive Connect.

Regards,
    Vikram.
  • MaciekPHU
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hi. Thanks for reactivate base map but yesterday i have map 10.11 version and i can update it to 10.85 but i havn't enought space for it so i was delete the old map and not necesary voices. Now i can install only 9.2 map. Regards
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,343
    Revered Voyager
    Hi

Why delete the cards? a new card overwrites the old one if not enough space the Start 20 has a slot to add an SD it seems to me.

you install version 9.20 then buy 10.85 to replace it
    you can also select a map area instead of the full map if there is not enough space
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,829
    Superuser
    Hi @MaciekPHU

You can add an extra memory card.Micro SD Class10 either 16gb or 32gb max recommended.

Doug
  • MaciekPHU
    Apprentice Seeker
    Yes i know about it but i didn't have any card in this time so i decided to deleted old map becouse i had an visibile option to install a new map 10.85 in "My updates and new items" and i havn't enough space for it.