Missing Map

laurark
laurark Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
I’m using TomTom Go on my iPhone and currently travelling on Gloucestershire - but I’ve run out of map! Looks like I need UK Central map but I only have UK South & North on offer in the menu (already diwnloaded) I’ve already deleted the app and downloaded it again, but nothing’s changed, except I’ve now lost my saved routes!

Best Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,330
    Revered Voyager
    Answer ✓
    Normally UK has 3 maps to download > UK Central North > UK South East > UK North Go back to add map
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,827
    Superuser
    Answer ✓
    Hi @laurark

When you deleted the App and reloaded it then it would have only downloaded the U.K. map that included where the App thought you were. You go to Maps/Add a map and Tap U.K. to see the other 2 U.K. maps so that if you have those as well you will have the whole of the U.K. covered.

Doug

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,330
    Revered Voyager
    Answer ✓
    Normally UK has 3 maps to download > UK Central North > UK South East > UK North Go back to add map
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,827
    Superuser
    Answer ✓
    Hi @laurark

When you deleted the App and reloaded it then it would have only downloaded the U.K. map that included where the App thought you were. You go to Maps/Add a map and Tap U.K. to see the other 2 U.K. maps so that if you have those as well you will have the whole of the U.K. covered.

Doug
  • laurark
    laurark Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    Just done that again - it’s offering me UK Central Northern Ireland, and, surprisingly this also includes Birmingham and Cardiff…..! The programmer may need to put an & in there sometime. I had been discounting that as an option!

Thanks Doug

Laura