work with Android Auto?

BDL
BDL Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Seeker
Does this app work with Android Auto?
Would the Go Navigation be better for now since it does? And does this have a twisty roads option?
I don't want to download the apps to find they don't work, especially since they charge for the Navigation app (yes I know 7 days but it cold here so not riding yet)
Thanks

Comments

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,349
    Revered Voyager
    No, not compatible.
  • Jürgen
    Jürgen Community Managers, Administrators Posts: 7,200
    Community Manager
    edited May 3
    BDL wrote: »
    And does this have a twisty roads option?
    It has Thrilling - Winding roads for thrilling drives - but it does not have super thrill like GO Ride. In my announcement I list the three route types and what they mean.

• BDL
    Apprentice Seeker
    I downloaded the TT GO Nav app on my phone. My Google pay uses a different email address than my TT online which connects my physical TT car device and works fine. I installed the TT Go Nav app and used the email account I have to access Tom Tom yet the online shows my car device but no app. So there is no Routes sync happening. I assume they should connect even during the trial period?

How on earth do I get the Routes I already have, onto the app? None show. Yes, sync is set up in the app, the could icon shows but nothing syncs
    This seems awfully complex for a simple service
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,349
    Revered Voyager
    @BDL

On the application > Tomtom service you must log in with the same credentials of your Tomtom account.
  • BDL
    Apprentice Seeker
    thanks, both the app and my online account use the same email credentials.
  • Jürgen
    Jürgen Community Managers, Administrators Posts: 7,200
    Community Manager
    Actually, you don't need to use the same email. I use my private email for the subscription and my TomTom email for our Services.

Can you go to TomTom services and sign out and back in? That usually does the trick.