How can I delete a card update in MyDrive Connect?

DiZa
DiZa Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Seeker
Hello, I would like to delete a card update in MyDrive Connect. Unfortunately I cannot figure out if this is possible, there is no Helpdesk I can call and there seems to be no solution on the forum.
The card constantly shows up in MyDrive Connect, saying 'you have a new card update available'. I am a coachdriver, so I don't need the 'hazardous substances' update and therefore want to delete it in MyDrive Connect, so that it won't show up anymore! zvp1coht5ch5.gif
Tagged:

Best Answers

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,745
    Answer ✓
    Hi @DiZaan
    Welcome to the community!
    Those updates are a part of embedded services for your TomTom. Unfortunately, the updates cannot be cancelled/stopped. You always have the choice to select the updates you wish to install using MyDrive Connect.

Regards,
    Vikram.
  • DiZa
    Apprentice Seeker
    Answer ✓
    Thank you Vikram, that clears things up for me, how unfortunate your answer is nonetheless. To me it would make sense to have the opportunity to deselect updates I don’t need, so I can discard them. It just annoys me every time I log into my account I see “2 updates available”, whereas I only need one. I guess it’s not unimaginable that over time the list of updates I don’t need grows, which means I first have to scroll through them and select the one updates I need…

Answers

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,745
    Answer ✓
    Hi @DiZaan
    Welcome to the community!
    Those updates are a part of embedded services for your TomTom. Unfortunately, the updates cannot be cancelled/stopped. You always have the choice to select the updates you wish to install using MyDrive Connect.

Regards,
    Vikram.
  • DiZa
    Apprentice Seeker
    Answer ✓
    Thank you Vikram, that clears things up for me, how unfortunate your answer is nonetheless. To me it would make sense to have the opportunity to deselect updates I don’t need, so I can discard them. It just annoys me every time I log into my account I see “2 updates available”, whereas I only need one. I guess it’s not unimaginable that over time the list of updates I don’t need grows, which means I first have to scroll through them and select the one updates I need…