Premium Services are not updated / Premium Services werden nicht aktualisiert - TomTom Go Discover

Nosta
Nosta Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Seeker
edited April 25 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
EN
I bought TomTom GO Discover 6 with one year of Premium Services last year. I extended these for one year in time - this extension is shown as active in my profile on TomTom.com. However, on my TomTom Go the Premium Services have been listed as "expired" for weeks now. I have already logged out and logged back in on the device, it did not make a difference to the state of the Premium Services. Does anyone have any idea why the Premium Services are not activated or updated on the device? Thank you very much :)
Norbert
DE
Ich habe letztes Jahr TomTom GO Discover 6 mit einem Jahr Premium Services gekauft. Diese habe ich rechtzeitig um ein Jahr verlängert - diese Verlängerung wird in meinem Profil auf TomTom.com als aktiv angezeigt. Auf meinem TomTom Go werden die Premium Services aber trotzdem seit Wochen als "abgelaufen" gelistet. Ich habe mich am Gerät auch schon ab- und wieder angemeldet ohne dass sich der Status der Premium Services geändert hat. Hat jemand eine Idee woran es liegen kann, dass die Premium Services auf dem Gerät nicht aktiviert bzw aktualisiert werden? Vielen Dank :)
Norbert
Tagged:

Comments

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,341
    Revered Voyager
    Try to reset

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,726
    Hi @Nosta
    Welcome to the community! The 1-year Premium Services renewal is active for your GO Discover.
    The error message you see on the device is a known issue. See my reply to a similar topic here- https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1804951/#Comment_1804951

Regards,
    Vikram
  • Nosta
    Nosta Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Seeker
    Thank you Vikram for your quick reply
    As I can see on your reply to a similar topic, you opened already a ticket CCARE-3518
    Please let me know when there is a fix, thank you :)

Thank you Willy875 for your reply; as I saw on a reply of a similar topic that someone with this issue performed a complete reset of the TomTom without any success.