Rider 500 and iPhone 15.4.1 sync issue

Mikey-s
Mikey-s Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Seeker
Hi, hope you guys can help me with this issue. I've been running my iPhone 11 Pro and my TomTom Rider 500 together faultlessly for a couple of years now. About a week ago I created a route on my phone, clicked the 'sync' tab and saved it. Sometimes there is a delay getting the route to my Rider 500 but this time it didn't appear, despite my phone having a good internet connection, and the Rider being connected to MyDrive. Trying to troubleshoot, I've done a factory reset on the Rider, and deleted and re-installed the app on my phone, still the same issue.

If I create a route on my laptop, it gets to the Rider almost instantly. If I create one on my phone it simply will not get to the Rider. The phone has the latest 15.4.1 software.

Does anyone know of a way to fix this issue, which I'm guessing is probably phone related? Thanks, Mike.

Answers

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,810
    Hi @Mikey-s
    Could you log out and login to MyDrive on the RIDER, see if the saved route is listed?
    Or, I would suggest that you report this to our customer service team.

Regards,
    Vikram.
  • Mikey-s
    Mikey-s Registered Users Posts: 3
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hi Vikram, I did log out then back in, gave it some time and still no new route loaded. If I create a route on my laptop, it loads to the Rider and my phone app. If I create a route on my phone, neither my laptop or Rider see the route.