TomTomGO sais I have no account and I payed for it.

Hans_Kemper_1948
Hans_Kemper_1948 Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
For years I have been using TomTom navigation and TomTomGO on my smartphone, first under WindowsMobile on my HTC, later on various android devices. This subscription was renewed for one year on 25-03-2022 via Google Pay Services.
Since March 1st, we have switched from Google Workspace to Versio for domain management and web services .
Because we no longer work via Google Workspace, it was necessary to open a new Google account. You need a Google account to be able to use Android. So I opened a new account and linked to my Smartphone.
However, when I opened TomTomGo on my phone last weekend, it indicated that my account had expired.
I understood the message because when I looked at the settings I found the new Google account. I changed that to the old account (also my TomTom account) and tried to log in. TomTopGo's response: No active subscriptions were found for this account. How is this possible? We have had a subscription to that account for years and payed for another year until March 2023.
Who knows what to do?

Best Answer

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,433
    Revered Voyager
    Answer ✓
    Before downloading the app, you must sign in to Google with the same account (email address + password that you purchased the app.

Tomtom no longer manages subscriptions.

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,433
    Revered Voyager
    Answer ✓
    Before downloading the app, you must sign in to Google with the same account (email address + password that you purchased the app.

• Hans_Kemper_1948
    Hans_Kemper_1948 Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    Willy875 wrote: »

Thanks