Golfer 2 - screen no longer works

rbsim35
rbsim35 Registered Users Posts: 4
Apprentice Seeker
Hello, for a week, the screen of the Golfer 2 no longer works.
There was no shock.
The connection with the computer and with the iphone is correct but apart from the time (sometimes), the screen is white with black streaks.
I want to have this watch repaired, please give me the process, I did not find it on this site.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
    Superuser
    Answer ✓
    Unfortunately, TomTom does not offer a repair service and it is a moot point in any case as TT Sports went out of business over 4 years ago and ceased all production and development. It is a dead obsolete product. If a factory reset does not fix it there is nothing else you can do, you cannot replace the screen yourself and TT will not fix it for you.

Answers

• HvdW
    HvdW Registered Users Posts: 41
    Renowned Wayfarer
    It reads like a real problem, RIP watch.
    First thing to try is a reset using the TomTom Sports Connect app.
  • rbsim35
    rbsim35 Registered Users Posts: 4
    Apprentice Seeker
    Thanks for your answer but the screen is really out of order and must be changed. I want just to know how to contact the support.
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
    Superuser
    Answer ✓
    Unfortunately, TomTom does not offer a repair service and it is a moot point in any case as TT Sports went out of business over 4 years ago and ceased all production and development. It is a dead obsolete product. If a factory reset does not fix it there is nothing else you can do, you cannot replace the screen yourself and TT will not fix it for you.